Wedding Tag Card
Out of Stock.
This listing is a gallery photo only - card is not for sale. Click the links to shop the products used in making this sample.
- 3043FF wedding couple
- 3046FF happily ever after
- Distress Oxides: Tumbled Glass, Cracked Pistachio. Create background on light cream card by smearing ink on a non stick sheet, spraying with water, and dabbing card into wet ink. Dry the card and repeat to layer up the ink. Take a piece of light coloured seam binding ribbon and dye it using the ink.
- Trim into pocket shape. Stamp wording with Peacock Feathers. Embellish with a strip of turquoise card, heart embellishment and Nuvo drops - Caribbean, Calming Aqua, ivory pearl.
- Stamp couple onto light cream card trimmed to tag shape. Sponge edges of card with Antique Linen. Embellish with Stickles, offcuts of the Oxide background, and the dyed ribbon bow.
- Greeting card used: Light cream, turquoise, teal