NZ Silhouette - sponged background
Out of Stock.
This listing is a gallery photo only - card is not for sale. Click the links to shop the products used in making this sample.
3457GG (smaller size) or 3457K (larger size)
- 2799B Kia Kaha
- 0203B Happy Birthday
- Greeting card - black, white
- Distress Oxide ink pads - Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn
- Use a blending tool to apply ink to white card, using a circular motion. Use a separate foam for each colour, and add several layers of ink to build up colour. Blend the blue and green together where they meet in the middle.
- Stamp silhouette over the blended background with black Memento Luxe ink. Stamp wording in top right corner.
- Trim card into a rectangle leaving a 1cm gap under the stamped image. Mount card to a white card rectangle. Use double sided tape to adhere a piece of ribbon under the stamped image, folding it to the back of the card. Mount this card to a folded black card with gold photo corners.