Flower Patch - purple background
Out of Stock.
This listing is a gallery photo only - card is not for sale. Click the links to shop the products used in making this sample.
- Stamp 3464G Flower Patch on Copic card twice. Colour one image in fully, and in the other, just colour in the flower heads. Fussy cut the flower heads and stick them over the coloured image using foam squares.
- Copic markers used: R20, R32, R35, G21, YG63, BV02
- Trim and mount this panel over a grey panel.
- Adhere purple ribbon under the flowers, and embellish flowers with Stickles.
- Stamp 2863B Birthday Wishes on white card, trim and mount on grey card.
- Mount over ribbon with foam squares.
- Make card base: trim and mount purple card over grey card. Adhere a strip of green card down the centre, and embellish the sides with white Peelcraft strips.
- Adhere flower panel onto card with foam squares.