Out of Stock.
This listing is a gallery photo only - card is not for sale. Click the links to shop the products used in making this sample.
- Brick background - use a stencil, and texture paste tinted with Distress Ink from the bottle (we used Barn Door and Vintage Photo)
- Carrots - stamp 3611G bunny, colour in the carrot, and fussy cut around the top of the carrot and the foliage.
- Tomatoes - stamp 3276FF branch, and use a Memento marker to draw some sprigs of tomatoes. Colour in the plants and fussy cut them out. (Or instead of drawing tomatoes - use red Nuvo drops to create the fruit)
- Garden bed - stamp 3941GG wood background on brown card with brown ink. Sponge the edges.
- Sign - stamp 2750B Dad, and die cut it into an oval shape. Mount it on a brown oval and use a thin strip of brown for the stick.
- Assemble garden using foam squares of different heights for veges and garden wall. Embellish with gold Nuvo drops.