Sticky Embossing Powder
Embossing powder made by Ranger Industries.
Sticky when heated.
Acid free, Non-toxic.
1 oz jar (21g)
- Stamp image with an Embossing or VersaMark pad.
- Sprinkle embossing powder over the image so that it sticks to the wet ink.
- Tap off the excess and return it to the jar.
- Heat the powder with a heat tool or over a toaster until it melts. Note: Do not overheat powder, as it will become dull and lose its stick.
- Immediately press foil, glitter, flocking, or pearly powder to melted embossing powder.