Solid Flower - Watercolour
Out of Stock.
This listing is a gallery photo only - card is not for sale. Click the links to shop the products used in making this sample.
- Use a stamp platform, Distress watercolour cardstock, Distress Ink, and 0555G Solid Flower & Leaves. Use a sharp blade to cut the rubber and separate the leaves. Line up flowers on stamp platform and stamp as follows:
- Ink flowers with Spun Sugar. Spray with water and stamp.
- Use water brush pen to ink flowers with Milled Lavender, shading the lower petals. Spray with water and stamp.
- Use water brush pen to ink flowers with Dusty Concord, shading the centre. Spray with water and stamp.
- Remove flowers from stamp platform and line up leaves. Ink leaves with Distress Ink Mowed Lawn, spray with water and stamp.
- Use water brush pen to ink leaves with Rustic Wilderness, shading the bottom. Spray with water and stamp.
- Allow to dry, then use Copic BV17 to draw stamens in centre of flower. Add drops with Nuvo Midnight Blue.
- Create card by die cutting flowers into an oval shape and layering with an oval cut from Bright Purple card. Emboss a piece of purple card for the bottom of the card and layer with Pastel Pink and Dark Grey. Embellish with a Wordies strip.